Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Be part of a Penguins rally song/video

Hello all,



*Update* I said I'd hope to have something ready for game 3, that isn't going to happen since tonight is game 3, but I have a new plan since I have no videos and no one has made any comments. I'll post something w/ some "fill in video here" and then hopefully you'll want to be in it. Probably not, but I'll try it anyway. *End update*

I really do think this could be a cool video. This will be my second video project. (You can find the first 2 posts down from this one, if you want to check it out. I'm pretty happy with it, but I still think I can do better) I have an idea for the what I think will be a really cool song. It will be a "mash-up" of sorts, but I don't want to get to specific because I don't want anyone to steal it. I think it would be best if you could videotape (capture, film, whatever the proper term is nowadays) your chant in a group, especially with some Pittsburgh scenery in the background (you may recognize lovely Ambridge behind me) but I'll use whatever I get. Unless I get too many, then I'll have to start getting choosy, but I promise I'll include as many as I can. So, send your clip to jdj912@gmail.com as soon as you can. As I said, I hope to be able to get it ready for game 3.

     Hope to see you soon, LETS GO PENS!

-jdj

No comments:

Post a Comment